hcg weight loss

What is the average weekly weight loss from the HCG injection. and if there is anyone from NJ do you know a doctore or clinic where i can get the shots. and what are the side effects
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
According to Dr. Simmeons and Kevin Trudeau you will lose a pound a week with the injections and diet for the 30 day period of phase too. In Trudeau's book there is phase 1 where he guarantees you will lose anywhere from 5-30 pounds if you do all that he asks. I am starting phase 1 tomorrow and can't wait to see the results.
Helpful - 0
Sorry toosexxie.. i meant to type a pound a day, not a pound a week.
Helpful - 0
HCG is pretty controversial and there are a lot of negative comments on this site about it. I don't take it so I don't know from experience (I'm doing B12 and phentermine) but I'd read about it before you start. Sounds kind of sketchy... Know that Fightu35 has posted some VERY strong opinions about its uselessness...
Helpful - 0
Don't let people discourage you, IT WORKS! And there are no side effects. Those on top know that it works and therefore claim that it is controversial.
Helpful - 0
It does WORK and is SAFE...In 14 day I have lost about 0.9 pounds a day. Read Pound and Inches by Dr. Simeon.  This diet has been around for 50 years..  

And yes just like any diet after you lose the weight if you go crazy and eat anything you want. You will be put the weight back on.You still have to be careful about eating carbs and sugar.

For me there was no side affects. Other then losing the weight ;-)
Helpful - 0
I had RNY Gastric bye pass surgery 1 yr ago. i have only lost 50 bl in 13 months. I excersize 6 days a week. follow everything my dr. tells me to do. at 7 months out i had only lost 32 lb in 6 months. i cried to my dr. he the prescribe me phentermine 37.5 for only2 month to see how it would do. i lost 18 lb. but he had taken me off the pills. now im still at the same weight. im not loosing nore gaining. i eat  very healthy every day. no carbs. just eat protein and veggie. and i drink a gallon og water and work out 6 days a week. and 3 days a week i work out 2 x. I want to no do you think hcg will help to speed up my weight loss.  im very healthy no complication at all from wls. just frustrated that i havent lost any weight in 4 months. and does anyone no a good clinic in the area of NJ or PA that specialise in this
Helpful - 0
Helpful - 0
When Dr. Simmeons started treating patients he had 100% success rate. I say go for it. *************.com is in Florida and they do everything via fax and send you the injections for you to do yourself.
Helpful - 0
I lost 25 pounds in 35 days. Not quite the pound a day but I am happy with it. I am now starting my secong round and I have lost 5lbs in my first two days!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Weight Loss Alternatives Community