Weight Loss Alternatives Community

hgc injections

could you please email me the dr supervised program ? i am from dallas texas , have not been able to find dr to do the hcg injections thanks.
here is the protocol manusscript by simeon
http://www.hcgdietinfo.com/HCG_Diet-Dr-Simeons-Manuscript.htm

here is a place that has been prescribing it for 17 years.
http://hcgdiet.com/

some truth for you...

. I posted the truth about HCG and what it realy is..and does...its sad so many are fooled...HCG is far from new..and does zero for weight loss...your talking like you FOOL the body into thinking its only getting 500 cals...and womens urine does not do this...and womens urine in no way can affect a fat cell..I know more about FATCELLS then anyone here..bar none....and womens urine cant help...hopefully you people will get a grip..and I bash no one..,just because I do not agree..thats bashing ? Just do not be lieing to people who come here ,who dont know better..with all your excercise you could eat so good..and with no pills...no powders..and no WOMENS URINE...and I have every right to tell people the truth..and once again.in tme..KEVEN TRUDEAU will be arrested again...do you tell these people that the second they stop injecting womends  urine.. ALL THE WEIGHT COMES BACK ?? I see that slipped your mind....did you post the real side affects....hmm...truth shoulod not make anyone here mad at me...do as you must..but leave other people alone..or atleast tell the truth..
15 to 30 mg of phentermine daily resulted in about 1 lb to 13 lb more weight loss than when using a PLACEBO The medication was used from 2 weeks to 24 weeks, with an average use of about 13 weeks. Most of the people using phentermine in the studies reviewed also made lifestyle changes, such as diet or exercise.
Side Effects
Side effects of phentermine include:

Nervousness.
Irritability.
Sweating.
Nausea.
Headache.
Dry mouth.
Constipation.
Sleep problems.
Possible addiction.

What To Think About
Phentermine is no longer marketed in Europe due to a possible association with heart and lung problems.1

It is not known whether these medications are safe to take for more than a few weeks.

Weight generally is regained after stopping medication.

The best weight-loss medication program will also incorporate a weight-loss diet and exercise.
OK as you see..for a very slight weight (not fat) loss...why take the risk ?
and it clearly states..excercise,diet are #1 and no long tern studies have been done..and as soon as you stop..all weight is re-gained..this is junk..stop looking for a quick fix...its not worth the risks..not for this drug anyway
I live 20 miles east of Dallas, and am on my 10th day of HCG shots. I could not find a Clinic or Doctor prescribing HCG anywhere in the Dallas area. I ended up going to Tranformations Clinic in Tulsa. After 1 visit they mail HCG to you.  There is a clinic that recently opened in Ft Worth but they require they follow you through a 30 day Phase I 'pre-diet' cleanse and diet preparation before they will prescibe HCG.

Can't email Transformations program because it's only 'hard copy'. Dr Simeon's original diet can be found at http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/HcgDieters/files/. There is a summary version and the full 64 page document written by Dr Simeon.

I'm very curious.......have you actually completed the HCG diet yourself?  You seem to know alot about it but you are not very clear about your results.
No I did not do the diet..and yes I know the diet inside and out..its scam...AND CAN BE TROUBLE.. they bash me..im not mad at anyone here ,nor anyone trying to lose weight...Im here to point out truths...
read the things i posted about what HCG is and realy does..then tell me if you think its a good idea..remember.,its all about $$ the body in no way or form will relase 'fat from fat cells becasue of injecting  urine in you..(thats what HCG is) fat cells only relase fat in a few ways..
#1 starve them
#2 excercise till your in a negative state..
#3 liposucktion
if pregnat urin released fat..why do so many women gain weight and new fat cells after birth ?
i mean...you do not need 500 cals and urine to lose weight..you can eat 800-1,200 cals a day + excercise and skip the injections..sound much smarter doesnt it..
and  atleast your willing to take the blinders off..im not against anyone..im against liers ,scams and con artists like KEVIN TRUDEAU who from whaty I hear will be arrested again soon...good luck to you..
incase you did not see this...and go look at my posts..read them all about HCG...heres a clip here
This deceptive practice is injection with HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin). HCG is a hormone extracted from urine of pregnant women. It is approved by FDA for treatment of certain problems of the male reproductive system and in stimulating ovulation in women who have had difficulty becoming pregnant. No evidence has been presented, however, to substantiate claims for HCG as a weight-loss aid.

An article in JAMA (Journal of the American Medical Association) stated:

"No convincing scientific evidence exists that human chorionic gonadotropin has any pharmacologic effect in weight reduction. Hence, claims to the public that such effects do occur are a misrepresentation of the scientific facts."
FDA requires all labeling and advertising of HCG to state that it has not been demonstrated to be effective in the treatment of obesity. The ads must also state that HCG is not approved by FDA as safe and effective in treatment of obesity of weight control.

Yet the use of HCG for weight loss continues. For instance, advertisements for weight-loss clinics using HCG appeared in the Chicago area in the summer of 1982. The ads included the required disclaimer, but in type much smaller than that used to extol the virtues of the clinics' program.

The pill or shot to enable a person to lose weight without danger and without eating less has not been formulated. And the garment or other device to let one firm up or lose inches without moving a muscle has yet to be invented.

It looks like those who want to be slim will have to resort to those old, unglamorous standbys--eating less and exercising more--to shake those excess pounds
there IS scientific evidence if you look in the right places, not the old standby medical journals. i googled 'hcg and weight loss' and found a study. they said that only medical professionals could get it, but they sent it to me anyway. also the old 'stand by' of low calorie, more exercise is NOT working for the vast majority of people who are finally finding their answer in hcg. life long dieting has caused many of our bodies to go into 'survival mode' and our metabolism is now stuck in low gear and hunger is stuck in high gear and it has to be fixed! cutting calories only makes me gain weight so i am not going to do it anymore. it just trains my body on how to store fat even more. you put your book knowledge up high over our own personal experience, and tell us we don't know what we're talking about. you are stunned that we don't just hang on your every word and do everything you say. you think you're the savior. you think the ONLY use for hcg is the only one that you already know about. it is the height of arrogance to believe that everyone else who doesn't listen to it and agree with it, is just ignorant, doesn't research and is just plain stupid.

I will not reopen any thread where you have responded to me!
are any of you on this shot ???
Can anyone tell me where I can get the hcg injections in the DFW area?
you did not lose 30 lbs in 1 month..lol you can fool these folks..but not me..

oh and look what vibrate said !!
"they said that only medical professionals could get it, but they sent it to me anyway." ha ha ha who is dumb enough to believe this !! your a joke son
I am on my 28th day of hcg injections and I have lost 27 pounds. By the time I finish I will be down to my goal weight of 107. I never would have believed this if I hadn't done it myself. Good luck on your next cycle.
Seriously, get some help; At the very least, a spellcheck.  How old are you by the way, because you speak like a male in the age zone of 16-25.  The 'all knowing, yet uneducated' age bracket.  (My sincere apologies to those also in that zone, however he has this coming. Reality check 101)

HCG is found in urine, they are not injecting urine. I believe I have stated this for you once before.  However, you insist that you know all about the diet. I feel that perhaps you need to re-read your research materials, and reacclimate yourself with the data.

HCG does not make you lose weight, it is a protein hormone, that release stored nutrients in the adipose cells, which in partnership with a low calorie diet, and exercise will enable weight loss.  The low caloric diet is to prevent gaining more weight while on the hcg regimen.

Is this a cure? I doubt that. People cannot just assume that they can lose the weight then go back to eating in the excess that caused the obesity in the first place. Behavioural counseling is always a good way to start, as well as, speaking with a nutritionist to find a healthier balance in the foods that are consumed. Hopefully those who lose the weight will also engage in more activity that wasn't as 'easy' to do when they were overweight.

Do I think that this will encourage people to eat healthy and live a more stabilized life? Yes, absolutely. As a matter of fact, I promote healthy lifestyle changes and encourage patients to examine their life as a whole, and not just the eating disorders.

you said............
"HCG does not make you lose weight, it is a protein hormone, that release stored nutrients in the adipose cells,"

umm and what nutrients are these...................

and also my dear...you release as you call it 'nutrients ' from your fat cells only 2 ways...starve them..........or energy demand..cals in..vs out...you can not deny this son..
Fightu, are you serious? Do you actually believe what you are saying or are you pulling this out of thin air thinking this is funny?

Ok, maybe this will help you comprehend...Yes fightu, you are correct, weight loss will occur when you expend more energy in caloric burning than you consume. This is generally how weight loss occurs on the most basic level. I do not think there is a person on this forum that has not grasped the rudimentary knowledge of biology.
However, this discussion is beyond such elementary mentality and has moved on toward alternative assistance to weight loss. It does not mean they can skip over and forget about "cal in vs cal out' as you put it, but it will get them on the better path toward a healthier lifestyle, with exercise as part of their daily regimen.

Do I seriously need to give you a break down of what a nutrient is? Surely one as educated as yourself knows this already.

Here is a bit of "fat to chew on" just for you...
Why do women who are experiencing a multiple pregnancy ( that means twins or triplets and above) have more HCG (more meaning levels above that in a single birth pregnancy) in their blood stream?
stop folling me post to post..and you type n type..still no proof...heres a bit of fat for you to chew on..why do most pregnant women get fat and stay fat..hmm
Because they eat more than they need to while pregnant, and continue to do so well after the baby has been born. They have raised the kcal intake to an extreme level, typically with unhealthy foods, and do not provide their bodies with the nutritional values it requires, therefore, still feeling hungry and gaining/maintaining the extra "baby fat" they accumulated during pregnancy.

Also, with a new baby, feeling post-natal exhaustion, their energy levels are usually lower, adding to the low amounts of exercise they "feel they have time for", and the poor dietary portions only prolong the process of losing the weight.

However, in some cultures, carrying weight as a result of motherhood is considered an honor and a privilege.  It is only in certain societies that women are made to feel ashamed of the body changes that they endure during the reproduction of life.

where did you get the hcg im trying to get some but cant find it
Firstly, all the comments are out of control.  Secondly, Fightu....you are yipping and yapping about others needing a spell check?  Hmmmm....how 'bout ya take a little peak at you're own grammar before throwing that sword at any one.  Thirdly, not every diet works for every one.  I think the diet that works for YOU specifically may not work for me because our bodies are different.  Period.  My thyroid is different than yours, how my body reacts to certain nutrients is different, etc.  There is NO debate on that at all.  I believe in the power of our own minds and if people believe this is working for them....what's the harm in allowing them that????  Why does any one have to burst any one else's bubble??  To make yourself feel better??  Do you feel better, now??  I don't get it.  If someone has lost 28 pounds...GOOD FOR THEM!!!!  If that boosts their self esteem....GOOD FOR THEM!!!!  and, if attacking others for their beliefs boosts your self esteem...then GOOD FOR YOU, TOO!!!!!!!!!  I say give it a rest and let everyone enjoy their new bodies, self esteem, and what have you.  Maybe if we all sat back and accepted others beliefs instead of ridiculing and showing hate....just MAYBE our world trade center would still be standing......Just a thought....a logical one......but a thought none the less.  And, NO, FIGHTU (name says alot doesn't it??), I DON'T HAVE A SPELL CHECKER......
I'm considering this.  Is it difficult??  the diet, I mean??
IN NO WAY DOES ANYFORM OF HCG WORK OTHER THEN INJECT..
PS HCG DOES NOT HELP WITH WEIGHT LOSS..READ BELOW..I DARE YOU TO SHOW ME HOW & WHY IT DOES.....

OK FORGET FOR 1 MIN THAT YOUR UNDER TRUDEAS SPELL.......READ WHAT HCG IS...AND DOES..AND SHOW ME WHERE IT HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH WEIGHT LOSS ?? OK TRY IT..I DARE YA........

hCG interacts with the LHCG receptor and promotes the maintenance of the corpus luteum during the beginning of pregnancy causing it to secrete the hormone progesterone. Progesterone enriches the uterus with a thick lining of blood vessels and capillaries so that it can sustain the growing fetus. Due to its highly negative charge hCG may repel the immune cells of the mother, protecting the fetus during the first trimester. It has also been hypothesized that hCG may be a placental link for the development of local maternal immunotolerance. For example, hCG-treated endometrial cells induce an increase in T cell apoptosis (dissolution of T-cells). These results suggest that hCG may be a link in the development of peritrophoblastic immune tolerance and may facilitate the trophoblast invasion which is known to expedite fetal development in the endometrium.[1] It has also been suggested that hCG levels are linked to the severity of morning sickness in pregnant women.[2]

Because of its similarity to LH, hCG can also be used clinically to induce ovulation in the ovaries as well as testosterone production in the testes. As the most abundant biological source is women who are presently pregnant, some organizations collect urine from gravidae to extract hCG for use in fertility treatment.

----------AND  also HCG is hundreds of ammino acids...(proteins) again..protein is good yes..but does not 'trick' your body into release fat stores...its 100% nonsense..
Unlike Dr. Simeon's Weight Loss Cure, most diets programs do not work because they do not address the root cause of obesity. The weight you lose on most diet and exercise programs is often not in "problem area fat" like that seen in your hips, thighs and buttocks.

Most diet and exercise programs cause you to lose water, structural fat and muscle.

People with excessive weight issues tend to share three similarities:

You suffer with a low metabolism. This means your body simply does not burn the food you eat as fuel as efficiently as someone operating with a higher metabolism. Naturally thin people burn calories and food quickly. Overweight individuals do not. To cure obesity, the challenge of operating with a low metabolism must be solved and the weight loss cure does exactly that.
You are often hungry. A heavy person is physically more hungry than a naturally thin person. This is a real physiological response to the body requiring more fuel because of the increased size of their bodies. This is not a mental or psychological issue. It is a real physical issue that is addressed by the weight loss cure.
You often eat when not hungry. Compulsive eating, emotional eating and unnatural food cravings all fall into this category. This is a physical response that must also be addressed and Dr. Simeon's weight loss cure protocol also addresses this issue.
Using the Weight Loss Cure Protocol, all of these issues are addressed and handled easily. You can expect to lose an average of one pound per day without feeling hungry. You will lose fat from the problem areas like your hips, thighs, and buttocks without having to exercise.

You will see your body transformed and reshaped as if you had undergone liposuction.

You will enjoy encreased energy and will begin losing weight from day one. You will lose inches from all the problem areas and you will experience a dramatic flattening of the stomach (especially men).

The Weight Loss Cure Protocol will reset your metabolism to that of a normal skinny person. This means, when you have finished the protocol, your body will burn food for fuel more efficiently and you will not feel abnormally hungry. You will not have to deal with willpower or deprivation ever again.

The Weight Loss Cure Protocol, normally a three to six week program, is designed to cause the natural release of these secure fat deposits, reset your metabolism and reset your hypothalamus gland (which controls hunger).

19 years ago I followed a program for fatloss that included the injections above mentioned in Montreal Canada where I was living at the time.  The Doctor  had a clinic dedicated to weight problems and such,(only speaks french though).  I lost the fat from the areas of my body, where I never could.  My thighs were then a normal size compared to my upper body, and I always had a tuft of fat over my lower abdomen, since a young girl, I was shaped that way.  The injections were used I was told to 'reset' the fat distribution in my body.  I ate 700 calories per day and exercised.
I cannot tell you how woncerful my results were.  Even my cellulite was gone. My body has never teturned to that shape since.  I have gaained weight a few pounds, usually due to poor diet, and no exercise, and now loose weight easily.  I am searching out this protocol for a friend, to find someone in Toronto who uses the same protocol.  We all must remember that after off the injections we are to maintain a GRADUAL increase in caloric intake.  If any one speaks french out there, buy for $4.00 canadian online the book by Dr. Guy Colpron.  A 'guy' who really cared.