Aa
A
A
A
Close
Weight Loss Alternatives Community
7.26k Members

how to loss weight

im 25 yrs and hight is 5'x2" , now my weight is 75kg.. its really dificult and i know unhealthy.. i dont take much food . atually in my family evryone seem to be fat . so i want know whether it hapns becouse of inheritence , and how can i loss my weight ?
1 Responses
652407 tn?1300737199
most overweight patients are overweight due to several reasons, inheritance, excessive eating, slow metabolism, ect.

Although this could be from inheritance you can overcome that and still lose weight, most ppl will say that they have tried everything but the problem is they don't stick to it.
If you could eat healthy and workout at least 3-4 times a week; this could even be a low cardio work outs. You don't have to kill your self to be fit and lose weight.

I also don't mean starving yourself; this is not recommended in any diet unless you want to become sick and unhealthy.

small portions; fist size eight times a day. take out any fast food, junk food, and fried foods. You can add spices, peppers to your meals that taste just as good as the greasy and or breaded foods.

It's difficult to give you a workout plan as exercises have to be explained. but there are several low cardio exercises you can do and it won't kill you or take much of your time.

you can be 5'2 and still lose weight. you just have to be committed, and not give up. Also bouncing around from one diet plan to another is not the best thing for losing weight.
kd
Top Healthy Living Answerers
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.