Weight Loss Alternatives Community

lexapro and weight gain or thyroid problem

ive been on lexapro i gained wt looked like i was 4 months pregnant had test after test now they think its my med or thyroid im looking for help in answering this mystery an a way to lose wt i have bad menestration an pregnancy symptoms an recently the dr has changed my med took me off lexapro is this a start or still a mystery an just the begining
im on a new drug called cymbalta its known to help you with wt loss an to not be as hungry but it is in place of my lexapro its for manic depression
Thanks for the info but have Gen. Anxiety. I was looking into Zalestrim but can't find anything on this product like drug interactions. Will keep searching.