Weight Loss Alternatives Community

lipodissolve

I am considering lipodissolve. My consult is Tues. Would love some input from past patients!!!!

Are you happy with results???
I had my first treatment this past friday. It was not nearly as painful as alot of people say it is.  I did swell, but already today it is going down.  Afterwards I had a stinging feeling for about 15 minutes, but it went away. I had taken Tylenol before my visit, and also used the numbing cream they had provided.  I am hearing good results from people i know who are going thru their second and third treatments, so i hope i am as lucky!

Good Luck!!
I am scheduled for a lipodissolve consult---and 1st set of injections this Thursday----how swollen will I be on Saturday evening?  I already have a pouch over my low-rise jeans.  Won't that be attractive?  UGH!
what area are you having done? i had my upper abs done on a friday, and by sunday i was able to get into my regular shorts, but it was still pretty pouchy. Best way i can describe it, is you look like you are about 3 months pregnant, just a little pouch.
I want to have my love handles and lower abds done.....so, I already look 3 months preg (had twins 10 years ago, lost about 40 pounds, then regained about 7-8 pounds this summer and it all went to my love handles and lower abd.)  Wish me luck...I guess I will have to get baggy clothes for a surprise birthday outing this weekend.
yes, wear some very comfortable clothes.  The babydoll tops are perfect, and very trendy now ! I found my lowrise pants were actually pretty comfortable by the second day, so you might do pretty well in those. Just dont be surprised at how fast after the injections you do swell!!
Good Luck !!!!
oops, sorry i read ur post wrong, i thought you said upper abs...the low rise pants will prob not work lol sorry :)
I have no idea what I will be able to wear, may have to go shopping Saturday for looser pants.  I have my appt this morning.  I am starting to get nervous!!  Not about the pain but the whole process.  Wish me luck.
ok---so I went today for my consult and decided on 2 areas of treatment.  Love handles today, lower abd in 2 week, etc....  It was very tolerable.  I am pretty swollen right now (and some bruising), but the injections were really ok.  Hopefully the swelling won't be too obvious at work tomorrow. (I wear scrubs so it should be ok.) Not sure how I will look on Saturday night----I may just wear a denim jacket over a loose-fitting cami.  That way I am covered.
I was really nervous too, you will do just great!!  Let me know what you think :)
OK---it's been a week today.  The swelling is down (finally).  I go back in a week for round 2--this time to a different area, total abds.  I really hope it works.  Anyone out there that had it?  Do you love the results?  I'd love to chat.
Hi Bobbie,
I just had my 6th treatment on lower abs and my 5th treatment on the upper abs.  I can tell you that I am definately seeing results in my abdomen.  I am amazed that this is working so well.  I have went from a size 12-14 to a size 6-7.  My stomach is noticably flatter.  

I have also been doing adkins diet.  I went from 148 to 127 today.  I have done adkins before and lost weight - but, it was an all over effect.  This time, my abdomen is much flatter - that I will attribute to lipodisolve.  Plus, my boobs are still there - definate plus.  LOL.  

Did you have yours done at the lipodissolve center in Chesterfield?  

Wear a high girdle after the treatment - helps sooooo much.  I didn't do it the first 3 treatments and was I sore and swollen.  Sara (the nurse) told me to try it and all I can say is "Wow"!!

I'll wear it tonight and a little in the morning.  By tomorrow night the pain will be so much better that I won't need it.  I will still have those little sore "knots".  Going 3 - 4 weeks between treatments has worked great for me.  Let's me see results in between.  

I had lipodissolve 11 days ago.  I still have swelling!  Seems like most people were at least back to their 'pre dissolve state'.   Anyone else taking this long?   I did my inner thighs.  My knowledge on it-   I did the brazilian technique.   You only have to get half the amount of shots (50 per treatment)  Some places use the numbing cream before-  and some don't-  this is a must!  If you are planning on doing this-  just be aware you can swell extremely!   I could not wear any of my pants and regreted doing it right before the weekend. Hope to see results soon!
what is lipodissolve and where do u get it done?  how much does it cost?
I had lipodissolve on my outer thighs just over a month ago. I have lost 2cm circumference from each thigh and it hasn't even been 6-8 weeks yet. My shape looks so much better. I used to walk around strategically when I was naked, in front of any boy I was with, so that he couldnt see my shape from behind. But I think that I would be happy to drop that behaviour now, after just one treatment.
Hello--
  I just finished getting my 5th set of lipodissolve shots yesterday---(3rd to my love handles, 2 prior to abd).  I am alternating areas and have decided to stretch the time between as it seems to allow me to see results and is less painful.  I haven't lost even a pound, despite working out/etc.  I admit my eating patterns have alot to be desired (I am a carb junkie--mostly candy, could care less about bread/pasta, just love my candy).....but I am seeing some shrinking of my love handles.  I try to hit the gym 3-4 times/week...doing pilates and/or cardio.  I am still in the same size jeans--but now my fat doesn't roll over as far... hee hee!!  Let me know how you are doing.
I just had my first treatment.  It was on the upper abs.  The session was not at all painful.  I am swollen.  My Buddah Belly is a little more accentuated but who cares.. it was big anyway!  They said it'd be the worst on the second day, so we will see.  If I can make anyone feel less anxiety.. please understand me: the procedure is fine!  I'm about 8 hours out and I feel great.
I do have a question/comment for bobbi86 regarding the comment to stlouis: You said you have not lost a pound? At my facility they pretty much make you follow some sort of diet regimen. They offer Medifast, but let you do whichever regimen you wish. But they will not let you proceed to the next treatment if you have not lost at least 5 pounds since the last treatment.
Anyone else heard of this?  I call it one really big incentive to diet, since I spent several thou on this thing.  What do you guys think?
Sosa777. You're exaclty right. I just started working at fig. and I jump on these sites from time to time to see what's going on in the body shaping space. A lot of poeple are looking for a cheap and quick fix. It really doesn't work that way. If you want to lose weight you need to exhibit some sort of commitment. Sometimes that means money, sometimes that means time, sometimes both. The key is having something invested in reaching your goals to help drive you to obtain a return on your investment. You could go out and buy cheap diet pills, but that's exaclty what you are going to get. And because you only invested a small amount in it, you will be happy if you get small to no results because we feel "at least I tried".

If you want real results. You need to make a real commitment.
I  HAD LIPPODSIOLVE 1 WEEK AGO TODAY. I STILL HAV ALOT OF SWELLING IN MY JOWLS, AND WORSE IN MY NECK. THE SWELLING IS HARDAND I AM WONDERING HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE TO GO DOWN. IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO TO DECREASE THE SWELLING SOONER.
THANKS, JACKIE H
Found this site when I googled Lipo Dissole + Swelling : ) because I just had it done and when I woke up this morning I was like... OHHHH MANNNN WOW!! - Yesterday (not even 24 hours yet) had about 6 tiny shots of lipodissolve in the lower cheek to help reduce the effects of long term prednisone use and the swelling looks worse than when I had my wisdoms out!  

I would not want to be in public right now unless I felt like explaining the deal to all the people that would be staring at the circus freak!  What a drag - yet I WAS informed of this so - looking forward to a good result (but what if it melts away the treated part poorly : (   I have no way of telling right now - ahhh Risky, but obviously it bothered me enough to try this).

I gotta laugh because I remember how the nurse was looking at me before the injections when she asked me if I wanted to go home and think about it first.  I guess I wasn't tuning in because I could only envision having that little 2cm pocket of fatty tissue gone.  Now I get the look - there is a public toll to consider.  That's cool - I'd still do it again.  

I phoned the nurse today and she laughed at me laughing and said everyone is different but expect it to take up to a week (at least 3-4 for it to noticably start declining).  So... If you get it in your facial area - take some time from work or at least get it done at 4:30 on a Friday : )  I hope I'm not disappointed.
p.s. nurse also said no heat, no ice - just deal : )
I had my love handles and lowers abs.....i'm on my second day and the swelling has gone down a lot.....question to anyone who had the love handles done??  I'm getting a lot of numbness and a swelling above my butt bone, was this normal for anyone else?
I had my love handles done on Tue of this week and its now Sat and I have no soreness and I think most of swelling went down? I hope it goes well for you and me. Mistyb58
I have had LipoDissolve a total of 9 times. I did all 7 treatments on my saddlebags and the back of my legs (cellulite reduction). I also just did my 2 session of my love handles. I have always looked rather thin and I exercise about 4-5 times a week, eat healthy, etc... I LOVE the results - it is amazing. Yes my color on my legs is still a purplish tint and still some lumps, but I would do it 100x over with the pain and the stinging (which it does hurt - take tylenol and numbing creme before hand), but I really am looking great.
I got my done in Utah at the Gateway Aesthetic Center (SLC) and for 12 sessions I think it was $1400.00 ;o)