Aa
A
A
A
Close
Weight Loss Alternatives Community
7.22k Members

lipodissolve

Still looking for more response on lipodisslove? I am looking to do this on the inner & outer thighs, Any results good or bad/ comments?
11 Responses
I had it done on my abdomen and inner thighs in Bonne Terre, MO. The doctor there is offering an introdutory special at $750. per zone. I've had good results with the abs, but cannot say too much yet about inner thighs; i've only had one set of injection there so far. I have heard from others at his office (Bonne Terre Medical Associates) who have had thighs done and they have lost up to 1 inch after 2 treatments. So, I am excited.

from what i know its absolute rubbish, and i believe the makers/practicioners are liable to prosecution in the UK for fraudulant claims.
I am trying to find out if Lipodissolve is helpful for someone like me who is very overweight (75 lbs overweight). I know it won't do everything but anything to decrease the fat will make it easier for me to excercise. Thanks for the feedback.
I have completed the treatments and it does not work, I am out $6000. no results, but a lesson well learned. There are no quick fixes.
I went for an appointment about Lipodisolve and my doc told me that it is for people who are fit and and have that one place that just wont budge. I have started B12 shots and Phen we will see!
Hi, I suppose it lipo works different for some ppl, but I GAINED inches on lipodissolve! I have a few friends who also gained also! It's a waste of money and time. You are swollen for at least a month and can't wear your normal clothes. I actually feel worse and I paid to get bigger!!
Have an Answer?
Top Healthy Living Answerers
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.