looking for a weight loss program that is easy to do in Auburn WA

Where can I find a weight loss program that is easy to do? This weight loss program can not be atkins or slim fast. The weight loss program must be easy and something with minimal excercise. That would be awesome. I live in Auburn, WA. So it must be close.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
In Auburn, WA I know of a place that just opened called Total Nutrition Inc. 724 Auburn Way N. Auburn WA 98002. This Auburn, WA weight loss program can help you. Their is no exercise and it is simple to use. The people their are very smart and know what they are doing. The website is hcgdietauburn.com. And the number 1- 866-275- 4424. This weight loss program in Auburn WA is for you.
Helpful - 0
Gold's gym in auburn is opening up a weight loss clinic that utilizes the hcg diet protocol.
There are a few clinics in Seattle. (one of which I wouldn't recommend, but that is a personal history)
I have recently started doing home weight loss seminars involving the hcg diet anywhere in Western Washington. If you are interested you can look me up on the internet.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Weight Loss Alternatives Community