need help losing 10 pounds

is there any good diet pills? i dotn kno how to lose weight unless i just dont eat=[ then i just go a lil crazy lol...is there anywhere i can buy the Phentime(i dont know how to spell it) pills?? ughhh let me kno!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Don't use any pills!!!  Pills don't teach you the correct nutritional way of eating.  A few years ago many diet pills were pulled off the market and thousands of people sued some Pharmaceutical company for the damage to their hearts that these pills caused.  Don't exchange one problem for another!  With only 10 lbs. to lose, it will be slower because you aren't actually overweight.  Sometimes by eliminating 300-500 calories a day from your diet, adding lots of water and exercise will do it.  It may take 2-3 months but then you will still have your health at the end instead of possible heart problems.  Reach for sugarless gum rather than snacks, candy or regular soda and your problems will soon be behind you.  I lost 130 lbs nearly 10 years ago, no pills, no gimmicks, just re-learned how and what to eat.  Good luck.  
Helpful - 0
Hey leessa... Don't know where to get phentermine except from a doctor at a weight loss clinic. I had mixed results with it. If you're looking to find an alternative to a prescription pill, I recommend searching the site dietblogtalk.com which reviews tons of pills, products, weight loss plans. I just ordered something called nuphedrine because of the 80% approval rating by current customers. I think it will certainly give you options and a lot of info. Good Luck! (if you only need to drop 10 lbs - you might want to try a simple colon cleansing system...)
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Weight Loss Alternatives Community