phentermine

How much weight has anyone lost in a two week period taking phentermine and a water pill?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Okay lady that's great and I'm happy for you, you should e proud of yourself, I am. I lost 22lbs in January and put some of it back on, but I got my magic pill back and I am armed and dangerous. Don't let anyone tell you phentermine is dangerous, if it is not abused, it's fine and it gets the weight off, I swear by it, and I'm 39 and fine. Talk to you later, keep up the good work.
Helpful - 0
Very true....I lost 75 lbs over a two year period.  I went from 280 to 205.  My boyfriend (of 17 years) was out of my life for about a year and a half of that...and I didnt know what to do with myself and was going insane without him.....so i filled my time with my bestfriend and exercise.  I still ate pretty normal but exercised almost everyday...somedays would be lighter than others but I pretty much done something physical everyday.  I done wonderful and was so proud of myself for doing it on my own with no meds or supplements.  Then when my bf came home, I got comfortable again changed jobs from an active one to basically a desk job, I went from 205 to 240 in a matter of 5 months.  So even if you lose weight slowly as I did, if you go back to old habits it still can come back very fast and as you said bring friends.  My doctor flipped his mind.  I was desperate to get my weight loss going again.  So I asked him about trying Phentermine....He had offered it to me before but I told him I was doing it on my own.  I am glad that I started taking the Phentermine this time around, it did jump start my weigh loss for me again and has helped me control my bad eating habits.....I had almost given up....As long as ppl take Phentermine as prescribed they will be ok.....it is very addictive...so to anyone trying it without a doctors care please be careful....you can get strung out just like someone doing Meth.  As far as the lasix goes, I do not count on it for weight loss because its only water weight I lose with it .....that can come back the next day.  I use it to keep the fluid out of my legs, I have varicous veins and restless leg syndrome....and my weight doesnt help either.....
Helpful - 0
You don't want to lose too rapidly.  Fast weight loss often comes right back when you resume your prior habits.  

And when it comes back, it brings friends in the form of extra pounds.

Helpful - 0
I lost 10 pounds my first week taking Phentermine in conjunction with my water pill (Lasix)but it leveled off after that.  I ve been on the Phentermine for 2 months now almost 2 and 1/2 months and have lost 20lbs.  This is with the pills alone no normal exercise routine...which I will be changing soon.  I can just imagine the amount of weight I would have lost by now if I would have had the time for a normal exercise routine.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Weight Loss Alternatives Community