Weight Loss Alternatives Community

phentermine

Does anyone know oa a Dr. in the Dallas area that prescribes phentermine.  I just moved here from Houston and have not been able to fine one.  I was on a program in the Houston are.
i am here in houston; would anyone happen to know of any docs that are open to prescribing adderall or dexedrine to treat ADHD?
idk of any in texas but i have a wo derful dr in southern illinois that drals with weight loss prescribes phentermine and b-12 shot and since i am adhd i have another dr for my adderall and anxiety meds im sure if u look in dallas for a weight loss dr that does just that like the pa here u will find a great one and if ur adhd and need adderlll just get a referall from your primary for a psych dr or apn rhey will help if u really need it i should know i lost my insurance and was 140 my whole adult life and last yr my dr retired and noone would take a non insured person i gained 75 lb and i wish i would of called around and asked before i gained this weight but now its gonna come off