Aa
A
A
A
Close
Weight Loss Alternatives Community
7.25k Members

phentermine

Does anyone know oa a Dr. in the Dallas area that prescribes phentermine.  I just moved here from Houston and have not been able to fine one.  I was on a program in the Houston are.
2 Responses
i am here in houston; would anyone happen to know of any docs that are open to prescribing adderall or dexedrine to treat ADHD?
idk of any in texas but i have a wo derful dr in southern illinois that drals with weight loss prescribes phentermine and b-12 shot and since i am adhd i have another dr for my adderall and anxiety meds im sure if u look in dallas for a weight loss dr that does just that like the pa here u will find a great one and if ur adhd and need adderlll just get a referall from your primary for a psych dr or apn rhey will help if u really need it i should know i lost my insurance and was 140 my whole adult life and last yr my dr retired and noone would take a non insured person i gained 75 lb and i wish i would of called around and asked before i gained this weight but now its gonna come off
Have an Answer?
Top Healthy Living Answerers
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.