Weight Loss Alternatives Community

receipes for the hcg 500 diet

Can someone share with me what they are eating on this HCG 500 diet. I feel bored with what I am eating.
this is a boring diet  are u still hungry
hi my name is lauren- my family and I are recently opening a health and wellness business in aventura where we incorporate HCG in the plan were about eating right exercising and being healthy, I have lost 40lbs total exercised for the past three years and could never lose the weight. Some people do the diet on thier own and some gain the wait back. There are also cleanses we incorporate as well. You may have heard of us "your
fatloss coach" I am one of the coaches now due to my success and drive to help others achieve the same. 954-801-4616 Lauren 954-253-1605 violet

There are some recipes our company has over a hundred-

one of mine is braggs amino acid, garlic powder, cayenne pepper ( all items can be purchased in Whole foods market) braggs is similar to a natural soy sauce
marinated chicken- grill then chop in w steamed onions or your choice of veggies.

and a melba toast to feel like your eating a sandwhich ****  this is five stars
SimplyHCG.com has a list of recipes you can try.  I like the chili, tomatoe basil chicken and seafood scampi.