Weight Loss Alternatives Community

se HCG injections for weight loss.

I have used HCG injections i nthe past with good results. I can no longer find it on line. Where can I buy it?
Hello everyone:

I've been reading those threads related to the hCG shots for weight loss subject, and I suspect that once again (as it happened in 1974) the method will be misused by all those who only wish to grab a commercial profit from its use.

Please let me remind you again, and again, and again, that hCG is a PRESCRIPTION drug that MUST be dispensed by a licensed Physician.

hCG injections are PART of a comprehensive weight reduction program. hCG administration is just ONE aspect of the complete hCG +diet program.

Unfortunately many Healthcare Professionals modified the original method based on their own assumptions on how the method operates.

In some cases modifications were performed to the extent that they do not include any of the basic and fundamental postulates of the hCG protocol, resulting in UNWANTED or side-effects.

We set forth that much of the negative publicity surrounding the method is due to the lack of proper validation by the appropriate governmental agencies, such that it has been marginally performed often by untrained personnel, under uncontrolled conditions. Thus, the protocol has been modified or misinterpreted, leading to unsuccessful results.

To obtain medical advice concerning obesity and safe ways to lose weight, or other medical matters, seek the counsel of a knowledgeable and competent specialized physician.
Dr. Daniel Belluscio
Director- The hCG Research Clinic
Do you have a referrals of doctors in the St. Louis, MO area (or within a 100 mile radius) that prescribes HCG in accordance with Dr. Siemons protocol to obtain the great results of weight loss?

Do u have a doctor that you could recommend in greenville sc
what is the cost of hcg
I do live in Southern California. I found SobobaMedSpa medical weightloss clinics. They have three locations at Costa Mesa, Aliso Viejo and San Diego. Dr. Allen Jay is the Medical Director.
I have great result so far with HCG injections combine with their treatments.

Nancy Jackson
I UNDER STAND THAT THIS SHOULD ONLY BE TAKEN UNDER A DOCTOR CARE. DO U HAVE ANY REFERRALS IN THE CHICAGO, IL AREA?
Is there a doctor in the atlanta,Ga area that you could recommend ?
Is there a Dr. in the North Jersey area?
Is the powder just as effective as the shot and do you have a recommended doctor in the miami area? And also how much do the shots normally cost?
I am taking high blood medication and I was wondering if there is any side effects on prescription drugs while using hCG? Also, my sister is on insulin, will she be able to use hCG also without any side effects?
Any doctors or clinics in the Baton Rouge/New Orleans area that prescribe the HCG??
vivo en madera, CA si uds. saben de algun Dr. aqui o en el area de Fresno, CA por favor necesito bajar como 46 kilos
I started @ saboba 8 days ago. how much have you lost? how many shots per week are u doing? lastly, do u have any ideA the dosage were getting
  Does anyone know anything about Hcg injections and breastfeeding? I'm trying to wheen my child but was told by a medical clinic selling the protacol that it would not effect the baby. It's not something I really want to take a chance with......
I'M INTERESTED IN THE HCG PROGRAM, BUT I WAS TOLD THAT AGE PLAYS A ROLE IN IF YOU ARE A CANIDATE FOR TX. IS THIS TRUE. IF NOT, IS THERE CLINICS/PHYSICIANS IN NORTH CAROLINA WHO OFFER HCG.
Like many others I am looking for a physician, naturopath, OD who is using the hcg method of weightloss according to the correct protocol in teh Seattle area.  any suggestions?
I live in Fresno CA.. want to do the weight loss cure protocol so bad but cant find an hCG provider.. Does anyone know a good Dr. for that in the central valley area?
yes dr.lee his on shaw ave in fresno call me i can help  call me work i get you the number i just started the hcg shot . vicki
Can provide Dr. Lee or the clinic contact/website info on this message forum? I'm sure there's more people in the central valley looking for HCG injections.
Dr.lee at valley weight loss in fresno . i start last week and had two shot and lost 4lb and i did not diet that week .but i went on wedensday and he;s all out of the shot . so i dont know what to do . i am diabetic and i feel much better with the shoot moore energy and less eating .
Can you tell us how often you need to take the shots and what are the costs?  Thanks.
would you be so kind to reccommend a Docter in baton Rouge,La that administers Dr.Simeons HCG injections alone with the Protocal.
Sincerely,
                phoenix11
Do you know of a doctor in the San Antonio Texas area that administers hcg?

Thank you,
My2girls
There is a clinic in Greensboro, NC that will mail your supplies to you.  They will need a history form, labwork and will need you to check in once per week by phone or email. Call *******.  I go there once per week, awesome staff there.  Very knowledgeable...also, don't depend fully on the injections alone, you will need to adapt to a new way of eating so that when you get off the injections, you will know how to eat responsibly so the weight will not return.  They give hcg and b12 together once per week and a detox diet that I use regularly the lets me eat high protein, low carbs.  I have lost 28lbs in four weeks, my cousin lives in Virginia and just started the program.  They mailed her injections to her.  I'm sure you will be able to get yours there as well.  Good luck