se HCG injections for weight loss.

I have used HCG injections i nthe past with good results. I can no longer find it on line. Where can I buy it?
Is there a doctor in the atlanta,Ga area that you could recommend ?
Is there a Dr. in the North Jersey area?
Is the powder just as effective as the shot and do you have a recommended doctor in the miami area? And also how much do the shots normally cost?
I am taking high blood medication and I was wondering if there is any side effects on prescription drugs while using hCG? Also, my sister is on insulin, will she be able to use hCG also without any side effects?
Any doctors or clinics in the Baton Rouge/New Orleans area that prescribe the HCG??
vivo en madera, CA si uds. saben de algun Dr. aqui o en el area de Fresno, CA por favor necesito bajar como 46 kilos

You are reading content posted in the Weight Loss Alternatives Community