se HCG injections for weight loss.

I have used HCG injections i nthe past with good results. I can no longer find it on line. Where can I buy it?
I started @ saboba 8 days ago. how much have you lost? how many shots per week are u doing? lastly, do u have any ideA the dosage were getting
  Does anyone know anything about Hcg injections and breastfeeding? I'm trying to wheen my child but was told by a medical clinic selling the protacol that it would not effect the baby. It's not something I really want to take a chance with......
I'M INTERESTED IN THE HCG PROGRAM, BUT I WAS TOLD THAT AGE PLAYS A ROLE IN IF YOU ARE A CANIDATE FOR TX. IS THIS TRUE. IF NOT, IS THERE CLINICS/PHYSICIANS IN NORTH CAROLINA WHO OFFER HCG.
Like many others I am looking for a physician, naturopath, OD who is using the hcg method of weightloss according to the correct protocol in teh Seattle area.  any suggestions?
I live in Fresno CA.. want to do the weight loss cure protocol so bad but cant find an hCG provider.. Does anyone know a good Dr. for that in the central valley area?
yes dr.lee his on shaw ave in fresno call me i can help  call me work i get you the number i just started the hcg shot . vicki

You are reading content posted in the Weight Loss Alternatives Community