se HCG injections for weight loss.

I have used HCG injections i nthe past with good results. I can no longer find it on line. Where can I buy it?
I left you some detailed information you were looking for on the other site....  Good luck
Hello, Do you know any doctors in and around Ney York City that prescribe the HCG??
I'm looking for a doctor in Stockton California who provides HCG shots - or anywhere close, for that matter - Modesto, Sacramento, the Bay Area

Lyndi
I'm looking for a doctor in Delaware who provides HCG injections.

Judy
I am looking for a healthcare provider in Orlando, FL who adminsiters the Simeons weight loss cure protocol.  Please help!!
Could you give me the contact information for the clinic in Greensboro, NC?  I am currently still looking for a clinic to help me with the hcg diet in / around the Tennessee area.
Dawn

You are reading content posted in the Weight Loss Alternatives Community