Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

se HCG injections for weight loss.

I have used HCG injections i nthe past with good results. I can no longer find it on line. Where can I buy it?
203 Responses
251922 tn?1193782478
I left you some detailed information you were looking for on the other site....  Good luck
Hello, Do you know any doctors in and around Ney York City that prescribe the HCG??
Thanks
I'm looking for a doctor in Stockton California who provides HCG shots - or anywhere close, for that matter - Modesto, Sacramento, the Bay Area

Lyndi
I'm looking for a doctor in Delaware who provides HCG injections.

Judy
I am looking for a healthcare provider in Orlando, FL who adminsiters the Simeons weight loss cure protocol.  Please help!!
Could you give me the contact information for the clinic in Greensboro, NC?  I am currently still looking for a clinic to help me with the hcg diet in / around the Tennessee area.
Thanks
Dawn
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Weight Loss Alternatives Community

Top Healthy Living Answerers
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.