A
A
A
Close
Weight Loss Alternatives Community
7.25k Members
516041 tn?1211512817

wannabe anorexic

I want to be anorexic, just long enough to lose like 20 lbs and then ill be fine....i really dont want to hear anyone telling me not to...im tired of hearing:well you need to do it healthy, you need to exercise and eat less calories than you burn, and bladdy blah... i just wnat to lose 20 lbs for the summer. you can tell by my picture that i need it.  Does anyone have advice.  
2 Responses
547040 tn?1214530236
uh yeah i dont think u ll survived cuz i dint wat u kan do is ty this product called napolina it takes away ur hunger u eat lesss it's all organic an it's a cleanser trust me this product works well if u do become anorexic onces u stop u gaing all ur weigth back but anyways good  luck
634649 tn?1230854293
I slightly agree with claudiarg.... Be anorexic if you want... but As soon as you start eating again you will blow up in size.... Im not lecturing Im just letting you know what will happen if you do this:

-You will get major perminant strtch marks when you gain all the weight back
-You will more then likely faint and get dizzy all the time
-Not to mention moody
-Your lean muscle tissue will diminish
-You will lower your imune system with lack of vitimins

and the list goes on.... and on.... and on....

Plus you could, just like with heronine, get addicted and not stop... you will always see yourself as fat if you do it in all the wrong ways... I have a friend who used to be 175lbs she starved herself only ate salads and if she did eat it was like a bird... and is now 120lbs... and because of this she has sagging skin... and she still sees herself as fat... she is 5ft7 and 120lbs.... she isn't fat in the least! But she still dislikes her body...

You should really try a different approach... I have tons of ideas for you if you want to hear them... ones that will be easier then starving yourself... Plus... if you are willing to cut out ALL food... you would have no problem in the diets I can offer...

Ive been fat... I almost 22 years old and I am 5ft2, and I used to wiegh 165lbs... I wiegh 135lbs now and am still going strong... I eat 3-5 times a day and excersize 3-4 times a week... but this is all recent because the last 20lbs are the hardest... Good luck and I hope you make the right choice! I will send you my email if you ever need someone to talk to.
Have an Answer?
Top Healthy Living Answerers
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.