Aa
A
A
A
Close
Weight Loss Alternatives Community
7.21k Members

weight loss from adipex

I just started adipex last thursday I have lost 5lbs .....I am looking for opinions about this drus and phen
4 Responses
I have taken phen several years ago,  I did order some more through an online pharmacy,  however I am trying to find a doctor here in my city who can monitor me taking it.  I have gained a ton of weight from fertility treatments..about 30 pounds...  I have a friend who took Adipex and she said that it worked very similiar to phen.  Did you order it on line or get it from a doctor?
I got it from a doctor... I got the phen instead actually. It's the generetic for adipex and i have 37.5mg dosage. Did your friend have sucess with it. I just really need a kick start because i think that i can control the weight. I have been a vegetarain for 9 years yet i recently added poutry to my diet and only eat breast or occassionally wings baked only. i needed to start eating, i went many years even as a teenager skipping meals to stay from being obese and as i approach 30 thats not working (its really never worked) I am now weighing in at 205.5 i need to get to 180lbs at least. evberyone in my family is heavy, i am so heralth cautious and still can't lose the weight so i am trying phen and hoping that it helps.
My friend did lose weight...however she ordered it on line and did not follow it under a doctors instruction.  She was trying to lose her baby weight. She is an avid runner (which I am not) so she only used it for a month and it really got her on a weight loss plan.  
aDIPEX IS THE ACTUAL PILL AND PHENTERMNE IS THE GENERIC AND YOU SHOULD GET IT W/ 37.5 MG. aLSO yOU SHOULD LOSE 10-14 PDS A MONTH OF COURSE W/ A HEALTHY DIET AND EXERCISE AND AFTER 3 MNTHS THE PILLS DO NOT WORK ANYMORE SO I DID NOT TAKE MY PILLS DURING MY PERIOD AND I WAS ABLE TO LAST 4 MONTHS.
Have an Answer?
Top Healthy Living Answerers
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.