Weight Loss Alternatives Community

weight loss program

I gained around 50 pounds after my child birth I am trying to lose weight but each time I end up gaining more weight does anyone know what is the best weight loss program and how I can find a b12/lipo injections in Houston/TX area.How long does it take to lose 50 pounds and what I can do to help myself is there any medication that may help?I am 5'8" and I weigh 190lbs most of the weight is on the hips and belly area. I tried many diet programs but it takes me long time to lose 5pounds my metabolism is too slow so each time I give up and break the diet what can I do to boost my metabolism. sorry to be so long.

Thank you
Post your email address so we can send the location to you of the B12 clinic.  I also believe it has been listed in other post as well.  My friend just joined LA WeightLoss and she has lost 10 lbs on that program in 2 weeks.  She is only eating the right combination of foods.
I have only lost 3 lbs in two weeks doing the B12/HCG shots.  My metabolism is slow too and the meds have made me constipated.  Hopefully I will find out what I need to help change my situation.