weight loss

Are lipotropic and B-12 shots a good combination for weight loss?  are there any risks in this shot combinations?  help I am desperate!!!!!!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
what is Liptoropic. i s that an  over the counter medication?   or a script?
b12 is only a vitamin shot so it wont hurt taking with medication.
my dr. gives me phenterime 37.5 mg and a b12 injection together olong with 2 other herbal supplements. .
but let me no about what your on and how is that medication working for you? are you loosing fast
Helpful - 0
Helpful - 0
Hi, I had lost 42 lbs on my own since Oct. 2007 by eating 5 or 6 times a day, small meals or snacks, walking, ab lounger and sometimes I do the ski machine or billy blanks amped workout. I do the 6 DAY BODY MAKEOVER by Michael Thurrmond every 6 weeks. For 6 days, you follow his plan and lose one dress or pant size. The first time I lost 11 lbs in 6 days, as well as 2 inches off my hips, 2 inches off my waist, etc. I did lose a size and it was such a great feeling. The 6 days passes in  no time and well worth it.. The next time I lost 7 lbs in 6 days and went down another size.. His book gives you a questionaire that targets where you need to lose inches and he gives you a customized eating plan for your type of body and where you need to lose. I plan on doing his 6 day diet every 6 weeks and diet with the small meals on the other weeks. His book is a national bestseller now. Michael Thurmond is the guy on extreme makeover, and is tv's diet and fitness makeover expert. My sister told me that she went to a clinic and got the lipotropic shots once a week for the last 2 months and went down 2 dress sizes.but she also takes adipex drug with it. I cannot take any type of diet drugs because they make me so nervous. I went 3 days ago and got my first lipotropic injection and it gave me more energy when I walked my hour that day. I have lost 3 more lbs now with this shot along with my low fat, low calorie, frequent small daily meals.. The injection has b12, b6, and 4 amino acids: methionine, choline, inositol and betaine. Lipotropics increase production of lecithin by the liver thereby helping to keep cholesterol more soluble and lessening deposits in blood vessels. They prevent accumulation of fats in the liver. They also detoxify amines, which are by-products of protein metabolism. Inositol metabolizes fats and cholesterrol and aids in transporting fat in the blood stream. It helps to lower cholesterol levels. It is a member of the B-complex gorup and is a lipotropic agent. Methionine is a lipotropics amino acid which reduces fat and aids in lowering cholesterol. It can be substituted for choline, which aids in reducting liver fat. It detoxifies amines, which are by-products of protein metabolism. Methionine acts as a catalyst for choline and inositol thus speeding up their function. I am in Mobile and went to Alabama-One Weight Loss Clinic. They offer the lipotropics and other diet drugs. You can order online www.alabamaoneweightloss.com The shots are $20.00 each and you can take them once or twice a week. I plan on taking them once or week. In fact, I got them to give me the one shot in the hip and took the other 3 to go so I can inject myself weekly. They showed me how to do it and it looked fairly easy or I can go back and they will give them to me at no extra cost other that the $20.00 per injection that I already paid. I do believe that you need to change your lifestyle and eating habits to lose. I am doing this and I feel so much better now that I have lost 45 lbs, eating healthy and exercising. I just started the lipotropic injections to hopefully speed up my weight loss. I need to lose 55 more lbs. The first time I walked I could only walk 30 minutes, now I walk one hour 3 times a week. The first time that I did Billy Blanks amped workout I could only do 5 mins. Now i do the whole 18 minute routine. I do my ab lounge extreme in advanced every other day. Good luck. Let me know how you do.
Leiah
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Weight Loss Alternatives Community