Weight Loss Alternatives Community

weight loss

hi there i have been losing weight for 6 to 9 months now for no apparant reason and i have loss of appetite also could it be that i have had a serieus sinus problem for almost 12 months now i  e blocked nose for which i have just had surgery for could this problem have contributed to to this quite severe weight loss/appetite  mikey
I don't think anyone can answer that question over the internet. You may have to go talk to your Dr.  I'm not one to run to the Dr. but there could be a million different reason for your weight lose. If you weight loss started when you had the blocked nose then it could be related. But unless someone else in here has had the same problem you may get wrong answers.