Why am I not loosing weight

My goal is to be a strong women.  I am working out using the Biggest Loser Challenge wii game.  I am sweating and burning about 300 calories, 40 minutes, 4 days a week.  I eat healthy, but not extreme.  I would say between 1800 to 2500 calories a day.  I am 5'10, mid fifties female 222 lbs.  I eat real food, not processed.  I know that if I restrict my calories more, I would lose faster.  But I have lost 40+ pounds twice before and am affraid of just losing more muscle.  So like I said I am trying to be healthier and strong for the long haul.  
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
My boyfriend told me I was gaining weight, so I became very self conscious that  I need to do something in order to lose this extra weight. I wanted to find a good product about which people tell that is has really helped them. So, this is how I found Reductil. The slimming medication allowed me to eat less without feeling hungry all the time. And in such a way I lost the weight I wanted. And a great news is that you can buy it online from different pharmacies. I bought is from http://pills-diet.biz and I am satisfied of the advertised results...
Helpful - 1
Yes, Lorena202, you are right: Reductil is a good appetite suppressant and the pharmacy you talked about I heard has many clients. Reductil contains Sibutramine that is efficient  in the fight of weight loss.
Helpful - 0
Would you like to lose many lbs? I may suggest you to try weight loss pills, but depending on your condition there are many brands you can try... If you give me more details about you, I would try to suggest you a certain brand.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle Forum

14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.