- 2674 intake calories

I want to stay in this negative intake calorie position. I love knowing, as long as I am in a - intake position, I am losing weight and not gaining. Fantastic!!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hi muffett I'm also in a negative -165 calorie intake position, and like you I love losing weight I just started My diet Monday at 131.9 pounds and happy to say now I'm 129 :) I hope you're doing good and keep up the motivation (((:
Helpful - 0
Muffett. I dont understand how you are in the negative.  Lets say you are eating 1500 calories per day, that means you are burning over 4200 calories at the gym on a daily basis?? That cant be healthy and could end up causing a lot of damage. I'd be careful if I were you.
Helpful - 0
COMMUNITY LEADER
Oh my, I would never intentionally bring someone down, who is trying lose weight.  My only goal is to make sure you understand how the app works and that you try to lose safely, as I wouldn't want other people who read these threads to think negative calories is normal.

Wishing you the best of luck.
Helpful - 0
Thanks for your advice, but it really doesn't matter if I am in a - or + calorie intake. What matters is my mental health and you are trying to bring me down. I am shrinking FAT  Cells that I do not want!! That's very positive for me and I feel fantastic!!
Helpful - 0
COMMUNITY LEADER
Check your start/end dates; if you are trying to lose too much weight in too short a time, the app won't work correctly.
Helpful - 0
How can I have something set wrong!!! I can send you a print screen of what I am working with...
Helpful - 0
COMMUNITY LEADER
How can you have a negative calorie budget?  You don't have something set right. Not eating enough calories is just as bad, or worse, than eating too many.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Weight Loss and Fitness Community