Losing 5 ibs in 2 weeks is not a hard task, This can be achieved easily for that you need to make some changes in your diet. Even also possible without any exercise
you need to stop
1. Stop eating sugar contained food
2. Stop drinking Soda and other cold drinks.
3. You need to stop eating fast food and junk food.
4. You need to stop having heavy meals
Go with it:-
1. Drink 3-4 Ltr water in a day
2. Go Green eat fruits and vegetables and add brown rice in your diet plan
3. Sun Bath at-least for 20 minutes
Hope this will help you
Focus on eating healthy and natural diet consisting of lots of vegetables, fruits, lean protein. Avoid emotional eating and manage your portion sizes.You can also opt for some weight loss programs like Optifast. Hope this help!
The easiest way to lose weight is to cut out junk food, including soda, chips, ice cream and other sweets and eat veggies, fruit and lean protein, keeping portion sizes in check.
You don't say your age, so that could make a difference.