How to keep/reduce weight

Hi, My name is Meita and I am from Indonesia. My weight now is 48kg. I have a problem, my weight change very fast if I eat rice. I try not to eat at dinner. Is there any solutions?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
The disappointment of seeing additional pounds on the scale - or of an as well tight waistband that you know used to fit - is reasonable. Yet, did you realize that anything from a hormonal lopsidedness to vitamin lacks to the professionally prescribed meds you take can hold intimations to what's making you put on weight? "Many individuals make what we believe are way of life decisions however are really our bodies responding to variables we can't control," says Robert J. Hedaya, MD, clinical educator of psychiatry at Georgetown University Medical Center. "Whether it's hormonal, a pharmaceutical reaction, or something else, time and again we put the onus on the individual, and there are components that occasionally legitimize a specialist's assistant.
Helpful - 0
COMMUNITY LEADER
Rice has a lot of starch in it and isn't the best for losing weight.  I know it's a staple in your country, so if you're going to eat it, try eating smaller portions than your normally would.  

Also try adding vegetables to your meal, along with a high protein food... I'm not familiar with the foods available to you, so you have to decide "what" to eat.  Just make sure you eat more vegetables and protein, like fish, than starchy foods, like rice.

How old are you and how much do you want to weigh?
Helpful - 0
I'm Emma Holden.I'm new and I'm excited to be here. Hoping to learn more about living a simple but productive life.
Also hoping that I can share some tips that have helped me with others!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Weight Loss and Fitness Community