Is it possible not to be eating enough?

Hi. I am currently a 141 pound 17 year old girl. I am a competetive athlete(rowing) and I need to drop down to the lower weight class(135). For the past tow weeks ny weight loss has been almost nil. In the first two weeks I lost 6 pounds in two weeks, now I am crawling with 1 or 0. I eat about 1500-1700 and according to my HRI burn anywhere from 2,500-1,500(depending how many practices we have in a day). Even if I am off by even 500 cal I should be losing weight quicker then I am. Help?!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
COMMUNITY LEADER
Yes, it's possible to be eating too little.  If you eat too little, your body will hold onto current fat stores, because there isn't enough food coming in.
Helpful - 0
Oh. I forgot to add. I am 5 foot 8.5 inches tall
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Weight Loss and Fitness Community