Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

my calories intake keep reducing numbers.

Why each n every day my calori allowed keep on reducing? From 1037 to 822 to 789? I always makesure that I consume according to the calories given n exercise daily.
8 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Of course exercise will allot u higher number of calories, if u so decide. But my cal allowance was down to 300 and was reducing daily by at least 50 cal in spite of my losing a 2 lb a week asis safely allowed...iI just ignored the reduction once it was becoming insane..now that I know others were having same issue I may need to change apps. That is to bad cause I like the visual and icon selections.  :+(
Helpful - 0
Of course exercise will allot u higher number of calories, if u so decide. But my cal allowance was down to 300 and was reducing daily by at least 50 cal in spite of my losing a 2 lb a week asis safely allowed...iI just ignored the reduction once it was becoming insane..now that I know others were having same issue I may need to change apps. That is to bad cause I like the visual and icon selections.  :+(
Helpful - 0
Tap the apple go to settings and select support and you can report your problem.
It keeps going back to your original weight so as the time decreases your target weight loss per day goes up.
Very annoying but they have promised a fix. The more people that report it the greater priority they will give it.
Helpful - 0
For me, I've learned that the more you exercise, the more calories you are allotted. If you don't exercise, then the next day you get less on your calorie allotment.
Helpful - 0
Ya this app is starting to make me mad. There are things that just don't make sense and no one around to answer questions.
Helpful - 0
Same is happening to me I've lost 13.5lbs and near my 1st goal but on here my weight goes back to starting weight. For example my calorie intake reads -197. I did like this app but I may go to myfitnesspal.
Helpful - 0
Me too. Mine started at 1,147 and within 7 days is down to 1,115. Also I can't figure out what are the calories banked? How do they come up with this number? Why is there no way to contact someone about the app?
Helpful - 0
The same thing is happening to me and i dont know why. If anyone has an answer to this, thatd be great
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Weight Loss and Fitness Community

Top Healthy Living Answerers
649848 tn?1534633700
FL
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.