please help

i start 10days ago a diet for maximum 500calories per day and workout for almost 2hours i was 79kg and now 76.5kg is that good? I feel my body is looking better as shape but not losing enough weight Can someone help how i can loose more weight fast
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
COMMUNITY LEADER
The less you eat, the more metabolism slows down...
Helpful - 0
500 cals isn't a starvation diet. In fact most 'starvation' stuff I.e. starvation diet, starvation mode isn't more than a myth. If she can maintain it healthily and go back to 'regular eating' subtly  she'll continue losing weight quickly.
Helpful - 0
COMMUNITY LEADER
500 calories is a starvation diet and if that's all you eat, your body will actually hold onto to fat in an effort to keep from starving. You need more calories than that, just to stay alive.
Helpful - 0
you tend to lose inches more than wait as long as your body is shrinking you are doing great
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Weight Loss and Fitness Community