Women's Choice Community
606 Members

13 weeks and idk if i can do this:(

I haven't talked to the babies dad since friday i think hes chicken out but doesn't know how to tell me I called his grandma she says she at vía dads house i call his dad it goes straight to voicemail i can't do this again on my own and Thinking maybe i shouldnt keep. Planned parenthood said they do procedures up to 24 weeks and i just dont know what  to do im literally balling my eyes out :(
COMMUNITY LEADER
Ahh, sweetie, I'm sorry.  It sounds hard.  I understand.  It's a huge undertaking to have a baby and especially by yourself.  Do you have another as well that you care for on your own?  You have to do what is very best for YOU.  No one walks in your shoes or will be up in the middle of the night with a newborn but you.  So, this is about you and what you can handle.  No judgement or guilt here!  

Have you spoken to the baby's dad yet?  Do you have any supportive family in your life?  Let me know how you are doing!