Abort

How can I abort this one month child? safely? help me
Y are u looking to abort?
I'd talk to a doctor and maybe they can give you insight on termination.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi there and welcome to the woman's choice forum.  This is a safe place to post questions about abortion.  No worries about judgment as abortion is a legal option for women and you have every right to have one if you are so inclined.  

Now, I would NOT try an abortion at home.  It is past the time in which the morning after pill would work.  Instead, you will most likely need a procedure done at an abortion clinic.  You can look up on the internet or in our phone book for where to go for that.  Planned parenthood is a good starting point.  They often perform abortions and if they don't, they can direct you to where to go.  Often, abortions are done on a sliding fee scale based on your income and can range from inexpensive to free.  It's a fairly simple procedure with a minimal recovery time.  They will typically offer some counseling about the procedure at the clinic as well.  So, look where you might go in your area.  Then either the father or a good friend could drive you on the day of the procedure.  

I do wish you luck and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.  

You are reading content posted in the Women's Choice Community