Women's Choice Community
617 Members

Abortion

36 I had surgical abortion jan 14. No fever no bad blood pressure or pulse. I have severe anxiety . I week post I had some abdominal pain not real bad but like a tugging pain dr sent me for a ultra sound and they couldn't tell if it was a little blood or tissue left over so she wanted to send me for a gym appt. will this expell since it's only been 1 week or another d &c and tonight Sunday I've been really restless antsy feeling some abdominal pain maybe still cramping. No blood discharge. Is this septic? Still no fever etc.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Sepsis is very serious and you would likely be in tremendous pain.  The fetal position is the classic position for sepsis.  When is your gynecologist appointment?  They will let you know what needs to happen.  But cramping would not be totally unusual.  You don't sound in significant pain and sepsis or pelvic infection is usually pretty dramatic---  NOTICABLE.  

So, let me know when your doctors appointment is.  Okay?