Women's Choice Community
616 Members

Do you keep your abortion a secret or tell people after you've had one?

This is just a personal preference question and there is no right or wrong answer.  Do you talk about it openly with others or do you take it to the grave as a secret that you've chosen the option of abortion?
I only told my mom and boyfriend about my last abort by nurse friend. both mad at me for not discussing before do it. I on iud so shocked at event. boyfriend refused condom use often because I protect and him only in me for two months
that's a hard situation to be in but you have to put yourself first.  You can't help an accidental pregnancy when you thought you were protected so that is unfortunate.