Women's Choice Community
616 Members

HELP- implantation bleeding or plan b??

i had sex (used a condom) but i was drunk and so we never checked the condom for holes afterward but i assumed it was fine (he didn’t say anything). the next morning i took plan b in case but now i’m worrying because i realized that i was maybe 19 days into my cycle which would be after ovulation. then about 5 days after taking plan b i started bleeding (today). it’s lighter than my period for sure and in between a dark and light red. it doesn’t fill a pad or anything, only present when wiping after peeing but it’s kind of a lot at the same time if that makes sense. anyways i’m really scared that it could be implantation bleeding and i’m hoping that it’s just the plan b messing with my cycle. my period is supposed to be coming at the end of this week or beginning of next. please help!! i’m panicking
i also should add that when i wipe after peeing that there are some tiny blood clots present like there are during a period but they are super tiny