Women's Choice Community
610 Members

How can i get rid of the baby v

Im 19 weeks pregnant and i just knew about a week ago and i dont want him , any ideas ?
Depending on where you are, abortion might be available; if you go this route, please talk to your doctor.  

Adoption is a much better alternative, given how many people are desperate to find a baby to adopt.  Some private- agency adoption arrangements will even set you up with a couple who will pay your expenses. You have the power to give a couple great joy by going this route.  

I hope you are doing OK, no matter what you decide.  PM me if you would like someone to talk to.

(((HUGS)))

Annie