Women's Choice Community
616 Members

I am having period for 14 days, what should i do.?

In firt 7 days there was a light bleeding and now. There is heavy. Also i didnt get my periods for 3 months
Did you have an abortion or a miscarriage?
COMMUNITY LEADER
That's a good question.  Is this related to a procedure?  Or is this just a wonky period?  Abortion and miscarriage can create issues with our hormones as both can be a dramatic change (pregnant then NOT pregnant but hormones are still there).  And bleeding after either is common.  

Otherwise, if this is a goofy period ---  keep track of it over time and show the information to your doctor.  Let us know how it is going.