Women's Choice Community
616 Members

Implantation or side effects of morning after pill

I had unprotected sex on May 2nd 3 houses later I took the take action pill and once again had unprotected sex that same day I’ve never experienced any symptoms when I take the pill but this time around a week after taking the pill I started with mild cramps that didn’t stop all day and then i notice that I was bleeding and at this point my period isn’t  do until the 22nd of this month it’s been 3 days now and I’ve been spotting on and off with mild cramps is this normal?
COMMUNITY LEADER
If you took the pill within 72 hour as you say, it should work.  But it is a big dose of hormones (which is HOW it works) which upsets your system.  You will be irregular for probably 2 to 3 months.  good luck