Women's Choice Community
616 Members

Post Abortion issues

I tried posting in the termination forums however it wouldn’t let me and I’m just kinda worried about a few things.

I had a surgical abortion on the 15th of May. I was 12 weeks and 3 days pregnant. I also has the IUS coil implanted (not the copper one) it’s now the 18th and I’ve had okay bleeding since, however about an hour ago I passed urine and went to change my pad and noticed quite a strong vinegar smell. I’m not sure if this could be the progesterone hormones being released from the coil and making it smell that way (if that even happens) or if something else is going on.
COMMUNITY LEADER
I would not be overly concerned about that smell.  You posted this a few days ago.  Did the smell go away?