Women's Choice Community
616 Members

Slightest bleeding 5 days after taking plan B

On the 2 and 3rd of april i had unprotected sex and took morning after pill on the 4th, only a few hours after having unprotected sex. Then on the 9th i stupidly had unprotected sex again, and later on when I went to the toilet I wiped and there was a bit of really light coloured blood. No spotting or anything. Then the next day, went to the toilet and wiped and the blood was a browny colour. And then went away. I'm freaking out. Is it plan b or am i pregnant?!?!
Did you end up pregnant? Currently experiencing something similar
Wont know untill missed period the plan b doesnt work if used after your ovulation day because an egg has already been released i didnt know this either and now iam pregnant with baby number 3