What is the best way to abort a baby after a C-section?

I had a C section 5 months back. Now found that I'm pregnant. Had period 31 days back. Tested with Pregnancy test kit. It showing as positive. I don't want to continue this time. How can I abort it? Does drugs can do this or any other easy options available?

I'm worrying a lot...
Hi there.  You are still early so you could have either a medical abortion or a surgical abortion.  Your own doctor should be able to give you the cocktail of medication for this or you may visit a clinic.  Or you can visit a clinic for a regular abortion as well.  Either way, make sure a doctor supervises this and when there, talk to them about birth control suggestions so you don't have to go through this again.  good luck hon and if you need to talk or have any other questions, I'm here.