Can I get pregnant because of this?

I had sex 4 time in 12 hours on the 20th of Aug without any contraception.My last period was at the beginning of the month and i dont really track it. I usually guess when i last had it.Could i get pregnant from this??
and what would be the likely chance of getting pregnant because of this??
well since you didnt use a condom you can get pregnant.. and ur last period was at the begining of the month? around the time you had sex can be the dates you were ovulating.. even if you werent you can still get pregnant(but higher chances when ovulating).. you should start tracking your period and how often it comes... it could help alot

well now you have to play the waiting game and see if your next period comes (or at least until you feel "funny" lol)
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Center Group

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.