Aa
A
A
Close

PLEASE HELP ME!!!! Am I pregnant????

Hello. I'm 19 years old and have been on the pill for 2 years now. I'm really, really good at taking them every day at the same time. I take them at 12:30pm every day and never had any problems with it except when I tried to skip my period, but that didn't work so I went back to taking my sugar pills. Anyways, that was a long time ago. My periods have been really regular except for this past month. On October 8-11 I got my period. On the 25 to the 2nd of November, I had really heavy brown discharge with also a little bit of light blood. And now it's sunday and my sugar pill week has passed and I did not get my period. I don't feel different at all. My boobs aren't sore or anything like that.

I just started a new pack even though I didn't get my period. Why did I have brown discharge with a little bit of blood for almost 10 days and didn't get my period? Please help me.
Read more
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Follow
Upvote - 0
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Have you taken a test? After my two miscarriages I had a brown watery discharge.   Maybe that? You should go to your Dr.  
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
mhine15 added the Exercise Tracker
02/17
Blank
mhine15 joined this group
Welcome them!
02/17
Blank
honey156 commented on photo