Women's Health Center Community
178 Members

Please help? Pain during intercourse or any type of penetration

Hi, penetration on any kind hurts on the outer opening of my vagina , a little into the vagina and on the outer part it hurts when it has any type of pressure on it, not sure if it's a cervix thing or  vulvodynia... I'm 16 and worried sex won't be pleasurable? It's at soon as you enter my vagina and if you applied pressure outwards it hurts, and if i am stretched at all down there it hurts because of this! Please help
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.