vaginal odor

I experienced a fishy smelling type of odor one night that both my boyfriend and I were aware of.  I have been having sex every day for the past three months.  Prior to that, I was not sexually active for three years.  I am a 49 year old woman and have never experienced this before.  It lasted one night, then seemed to disappear.  Is this normal to come and go like that?
does he *** in you? ive realized when that happens i get a nasty fishy smell right after
wow, i didnt know my word would get blocked -_- ... does he ejaculate in you**
It sounds like you may have bacterial Vaginosis.. That is what has the fishy scent. You will need anitbiotics and its a normal thing
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Center Group

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.