whats going on

well for the past week now i have now tooken 5 pregnancy test now and i have taken two in the morning and both test read a half of a + sign and so what does that mean... that i am... but the other 3 read - but i have tooken them at night now... what does those two test mean are they -'s to... or what...
now tonight i went to the bathroom and i wiped myself and it looked like im spotting again but its very very fainted you have to look at the tolite paper really close but im little cramping too... but not like im on my period tho whats going on with me....
could someone help me with this....
i have been discharging brown stuff for the past 2 days now what is that...
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Center Group

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.