Women's Health Center Community
178 Members

yeast infection...now what

Hi, I ended up with an infected tooth needing a root canal last week and got put on abx, of course, from that I ended up with a yeast infection a few days later.  I did the monastat 3 and have finished that now and the symptoms went away...but now I have a scratchy, tingly irritated feeling down there and im not sure what it is or if it is just a side effect from the yeast infection and the meds...any thoughts?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.