Women's Health: Postpartum 35+ Community
236 Members

circumcise your Son's

WHY WOULD A MOTHER NOT CIRCUMCISE HER SON. IT'S A NORMAL & RIGHTEOUS THING TO DO MEDICALLY, IF YOU DON'T THE CHILD WILL HAVE MANY PROBLEMS WITH BACTERIA GROWING ON THE INSIDE OF THE FORESKIN, WHICH WILL CASE HIM TO HAVE SEVERAL INFECTIONS AS HE GETS OLDER.
I agree. . .
I have circumcised both my sons and plan on doing it for my third but, I think it's a parent's personal choice. You might think it's the best thing for your child and someone else might not.
Wrong wrong dead wrong. There is no medical reason to circumcise a new baby boy, it is a violation of human rights, and if you actually know how to clean an intact baby (by NOT retracting the foreskin) you will have no problems. The way most end up having problems is by retracting the foreskin. It will retract by itself around age 3-puberity. PLEASE EDUCATE YOURSELF drmomma.org and countless other sites, just google infant circumcision and EVERY SINGLE SITE will tell you no organization IN THE WORLD reccomends or supports routine infant circumcision.  
My husband is native American and did not get circumsized and hes fine. Im not getting my sons done either because he will be born thst way. Its all about teaching proper hygiene habits.
Because it's not at all normal and genital mutilation.
And the health problems you speak of are only myths.
Here in england boys dont fet circumsized unless medically necessary and you dont see lots of people with infections by not having it done the benefits are definitely a myth
What a load of rubbish not having it done is fine i have two boys and both are perfectly fine never had any infections my husband is not done and he has never had any problems. Its a personal choice at end of the day.
I personally want all my sons circumcised but unfortunately I cant afford the circumcision. My first born son is circumcised and my mother played for it. But my second son is not because I couldn't afford it. Now im almost finished cooking my third son and still cannot afford it. So therefore ive got 3 sons, 1 circumcised and 2 not.  Oh well. Doesn't matter to me and it doesnt make me love them any less. My hubby isn't circumcised so he will teach our sons proper hygiene for having a "hidden member" so to speak. Lol.
This is a matter of parental choice.  A parent has a right to choose which way to go with their child.  There are pros and cons to both circumcision and to not do a circumcision.  I researched it thoroughly and both of my boys are circumsized as it was the better decision for my family.

luck to all
@maireadre the health problems r not myths.My dad had to be circumcised at the age of 60 becuz of the health problems it caused by not being circumcised
236 Members
227 Questions