Women's Health: Postpartum 35+ Community
236 Members

My CSection wound opened a little... Is this something normal or not.. Worried.

Hi ladies, I just had my baby girl on April 6th by emergency cesarean.. She was a month early... I've noticed that my cesarean incision is opened slightly on the end of it.. There is no bleeding or pain or odor or anything.. Its just opened maybe about a inch. I wanted to know if this was normal or should I be worried? I have 9 kids and all my other pregnancies were normal healthy vaginal births and my last my lucky no. 9 was such a horrible experience and the labor was the worst labor I've ever had and now she's here I feel so blessed and relieved. But idk what to expect with all of this can one of you help me out. I'm literally exhausted and my Dr is closed today...
2 Responses
I would go see your doctor or go to the er to see what they say. I don't think an incision is supposed to reopen...but that's just my opinion...
It shouldn't reopen. If it does, it opens you up to infection. I would call your doctor.
Have an Answer?
Women's Health: Postpartum 35+ Community
236 Members
227 Questions
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.