Aa
A
A
Close

My CSection wound opened a little... Is this something normal or not.. Worried.

Hi ladies, I just had my baby girl on April 6th by emergency cesarean.. She was a month early... I've noticed that my cesarean incision is opened slightly on the end of it.. There is no bleeding or pain or odor or anything.. Its just opened maybe about a inch. I wanted to know if this was normal or should I be worried? I have 9 kids and all my other pregnancies were normal healthy vaginal births and my last my lucky no. 9 was such a horrible experience and the labor was the worst labor I've ever had and now she's here I feel so blessed and relieved. But idk what to expect with all of this can one of you help me out. I'm literally exhausted and my Dr is closed today...
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I would go see your doctor or go to the er to see what they say. I don't think an incision is supposed to reopen...but that's just my opinion...
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
It shouldn't reopen. If it does, it opens you up to infection. I would call your doctor.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Women's Health: Postpartum 35+ Community Resources