Women's Health: Postpartum 35+ Community
236 Members
Sleep
My son will be a month Sept. 7 is ok that all he wanna do is eat and sleep. Like it's to the point where he gets up and I change and feed him and he falls right back to sleep. From the time he gets up, he's only up for a couple mind and he's back to sleep.
5 Responses
He'll probably be like that until 2 mos, then by 3 mos, all of a sudden u have a cute lil alert and chubby baby that doesn't want to sleep all the time anymore.  That's when the real fun begins!!  No worries, ur baby is doing what he's supposed to do right now, eat, sleep and poop!!
He's still tired from the move:).
Sounds great, I miss those days! Lol. I'm exhausted being pregnant and chasing my 15mth old!
My daughter slept a lot at that age. My friend's doctor told her when her daughter was still a month or two old that she only needed like an hour of awake time a day.
Oh ok thank u cause this my first baby and I didn't know u guys are really helpful
Have an Answer?
Women's Health: Postpartum 35+ Community
236 Members
227 Questions
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.