Sleep

My son will be a month Sept. 7 is ok that all he wanna do is eat and sleep. Like it's to the point where he gets up and I change and feed him and he falls right back to sleep. From the time he gets up, he's only up for a couple mind and he's back to sleep.
He'll probably be like that until 2 mos, then by 3 mos, all of a sudden u have a cute lil alert and chubby baby that doesn't want to sleep all the time anymore.  That's when the real fun begins!!  No worries, ur baby is doing what he's supposed to do right now, eat, sleep and poop!!
He's still tired from the move:).
Sounds great, I miss those days! Lol. I'm exhausted being pregnant and chasing my 15mth old!
My daughter slept a lot at that age. My friend's doctor told her when her daughter was still a month or two old that she only needed like an hour of awake time a day.
Oh ok thank u cause this my first baby and I didn't know u guys are really helpful