bleeding after my d and c

After my d n c, I experienced a light period for about 10days in the first month. In my second month, I experienced a heavy period for 6 days. Afterwards the 6th day, thereis this light period which has lasted for 8days after the heavy period. Is there something wrong with me?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
You are having irregular periods. That can be normal in some women. If your concerned and wanting to be on a more routine menstrual period, you  should speak to your Gynecologist and see if you can be put on some birth control pills to have your periods more regular. If that is not an option ask your doctor what your options are for you.
Helpful - 0
Please I want to have another baby. I don't want to be put on a birth control pills
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum 35+ Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.