Women's Health: Postpartum 35+ Community
236 Members

bleeding after my d and c

After my d n c, I experienced a light period for about 10days in the first month. In my second month, I experienced a heavy period for 6 days. Afterwards the 6th day, thereis this light period which has lasted for 8days after the heavy period. Is there something wrong with me?
You are having irregular periods. That can be normal in some women. If your concerned and wanting to be on a more routine menstrual period, you  should speak to your Gynecologist and see if you can be put on some birth control pills to have your periods more regular. If that is not an option ask your doctor what your options are for you.
Please I want to have another baby. I don't want to be put on a birth control pills
236 Members
227 Questions