Women's Health: Postpartum 35+ Community
236 Members

c-sections

I've had four c-sections, is it safe for me to  have another one ?
It would be more safe than trying a vbac I would thnk.  What did your doctor say?
I would say yes.most ob/gyn would automatically suggest that you do:-)  if you'd like a vagina birth,them suggest the pro and con's with your Dr. And she what is in the best interest and safest method to go. Best wishes:-)
I'm 42 AND my son is 2 months old when  should period return
My cycle started back when my son was 5 months. I was 34 at the time. I was breastfeeding and had stopped latching him by then. I still pumped although I believe not latching any more may have triggered it.
236 Members
227 Questions