Women's Health: Postpartum 35+ Community
236 Members
implantion or start of af? or something else?
Any ideas as to what might be happening? December 19th I had a missed m/c at almost 19wks, had to take cytotec. I bled for almost 3 weeks tho towards the end, it was like brown stringy matter. Had my first af after that on January 22nd and af due tomorrow.  However, 2 days ago when I wiped, I had bright pinkish red blood on the tissue and  nothing else after that. Yesterday, the same thing again.  Today I have had browish stringy stuff again, just like after the m/c. I have done hcg tests and bfn. Could this a sign of implantation or could something else be going on? I don't know what to think.
1 Responses
973741 tn?1342346373
This is an old post but wondering if  it was your period or if you are pregnant.  :>)
Have an Answer?
Women's Health: Postpartum 35+ Community
236 Members
227 Questions
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.