Women's Health: Postpartum 35+ Community
236 Members
implantion or start of af? or something else?
Any ideas as to what might be happening? December 19th I had a missed m/c at almost 19wks, had to take cytotec. I bled for almost 3 weeks tho towards the end, it was like brown stringy matter. Had my first af after that on January 22nd and af due tomorrow.  However, 2 days ago when I wiped, I had bright pinkish red blood on the tissue and  nothing else after that. Yesterday, the same thing again.  Today I have had browish stringy stuff again, just like after the m/c. I have done hcg tests and bfn. Could this a sign of implantation or could something else be going on? I don't know what to think.
This is an old post but wondering if  it was your period or if you are pregnant.  :>)
236 Members
227 Questions